Thanks so much for your interest in Seeds of Hope Community Food Pantry!
Our Food Pantry joyfully of provides nourishment for hundreds of families each week. But our passion is more than just providing food. We celebrate and value the opportunity to encourage each individual by seeking to build a friendship and lend a helping hand. In order for us to accomplish this mission of providing a safe and caring environment, everyone who participates in our food pantry must be involved.
Here are some important guidelines for all of our customers:
- Please treat others as you would like to be treated or even better! We want to model grace, kindness and respect for each person that comes across our path. Please see the Director or a pantry volunteer if you have any specific issues or concerns.
- Pantry customers will be let into the building 15 minutes before the pantry opens.
- If you arrive early, please plan to wait patiently in your vehicle. There is no line holding outside of the building before the pantry opens. We ask that you do not leave bags outside the door to claim a position in line.
- Please be mindful of the many others that are using our pantry. Each week we have many new customers. We would like each one to experience the kindness that our ongoing customers appreciate and enjoy.
- Pantry customers are asked to remain in the waiting room until the appropriate time.
- Please give plenty of time and space to the customers before you as you shop in the food pantry.
- Customers our asked to bring new paper and plastic bags so that we can offer those without bags a helping hand.
- We ask that customers choose items in the quantity that we have labeled. Please do not take more than the number listed. If you have a specific need for additional food, please contact the Director or a volunteer before taking more food than is allowed. We will do our best to accommodate you.
Thanks again for the privilege of serving you in our Seeds of Hope Community Food Pantry. If you have any questions or concerns, at any time, please do not hesitate to contact the Director or one of our volunteers. We are here to serve you and bless you in any way that we can.
If you are unable to accommodate these basic guidelines, we may need to ask you to refrain from using our food pantry. Thanks for your cooperation and understanding. We desire for all of our customers to have the best possible experience.